Homes for Sale in Bayou Woods, Houston, TX
Bayou Woods is a relatively new luxury subdivision located directly west of the expansive Memorial Park in Houston, Texas.
Bayou Woods provides all the conveniences and amenities that you would need if you were in the market for a luxury community. The subdivision sits comfortably close to various private sports clubs that provide various exclusive services and recreation for its members. If you’re looking to purchase a high-end residential property with all the features of a contemporary luxury home, then you’ll love the wonderful offerings provided by the exclusive Bayou Woods community. Feel free to read through our featured community page to learn more about the area. Should you want to work with a realtor in finding ideal home options in the neighborhood, please feel free to contact our team today.
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES: The Bayou Woods subdivision features a lovely selection of luxury residential real estate. Households feature a variety of home builds ranging between the late 20th century to new construction. Properties usually have spacious lots that provide ample distance between the street and the house itself. The added lot space provides ample opportunities for various outdoor features, including landscaped yards, fenced backyards, private pools, and more.
- LUXURY LIVING: Although the neighborhood is located within the Outer Loop district, Memorial Drive, which passes through the subdivision, provides a direct route to Downtown Houston. The same roadway also passes through the similarly named outdoor city space of Memorial Park, which serves as one of the most extensive recreational attractions in the city. The park features a vast selection of outdoor amenities, sports facilities, and private clubs that are perfect for buyers that enjoy staying active and would like to join the nearby golf club.
- OPPORTUNITY FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION: If you’re interested in building your dream home from scratch, then there may be good opportunities for you to consider in the Bayou Woods neighborhood. There are vast home lots in the area that feature over an acre of land area.
Buying a Home in Bayou Woods
5 Real Estate Facts About Bayou Woods
- Real Estate in the Bayou Woods subdivision is comprised of million-dollar luxury homes.
- These residences are priced anywhere between $1.3 Million all the way up to $4 Million.
- Architectural styles of households in the area are quite varied as each build typically features a unique design that the owner ordered.
- Home builds are similarly diverse as you’ll find homes built as early as the 1950s and as recent as the 2010s.
- Properties feature extensive home lots and spacious floor layouts, with models having anywhere from three to six-bedroom configurations.
On the map
Bayou Woods Map
Bayou Woods is a small subdivision located in a small suburban pocket west of Memorial Park. The suburb is bordered by Interstate-10 to the north and the Buffalo Bayou waterway to the south. Notable locations close to the subdivision include Wiess Park and the Stablewood subdivision to the south. You also have a recreation center and Houston’s First Baptist Church to its northeast.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a long-standing professional realtor with extensive experience in sales and marketing. I’m committed to ensuring that I find the perfect fit for both buyers and sellers that I work with and do this through my excellent negotiation and organization skills. When I’m not working, I enjoy traveling and spending time with my golden retrievers.